Life of a Reverted Muslim

"O believers enter into Islam completely and do not follow the footsteps of Shaitan, surely he is your clear-cut enemy. If you falter after receiving the clear-cut message, then keep in mind that Allah is Mighty, Wise. Are they waiting for Allah to come down to them in the shadow of clouds, along with the angels, and make His decision known? Ultimately all matters will be presented to Allah for decision"
(Surah Al-Baqara, Ayah 208-210)


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

STOP blogging....


Assalamualaikum Waramatulahi Wabarakatuh....

So far this month in February, I have blog almost everyday started with "Bro, Babi tu sedap tak? on 1st Feb, "Love Allah, Love Prophet s.a.w, act like a Muslim....all the times" on 2nd Feb, "Sayang Nabi...cukupkah dengan Maulid? Antara kebenaran dan ukhwah?" on 3rd Feb, "How much you willing to sell your eyes?" & "Keyboard Islam" on 5th Feb...

I have blogged more often than others month while I have abandon my own project.. I believe it is time to temporary stop blogging until I completed my own project. I thanks all of you who have visited my blog and hope it have bring great benefit to everyone of you. InshaAllah I shall start blogging once everything are done... InshaAllah...

I always welcome any constructive criticism, opinion, suggestion or comment because I am human like all of you. I might be right or I might be wrong and all shortcoming are from me and all the goods is from our Creator - Allah SWT.... InshaAllah please make doa for me to complete my project ASAP and also I will make doa for all of you. May Allah make us a firm believers, make us steadfast in this Deen, shower us with his mercy, bless and guide all of us to His Straight Path... Amin...

p/s This is the project that I am talking about... La Hawla Wala Quwatta Illa Billah (There is no strength or power except with Allah SWT)


Before that, if you felt your solat are perfect then please do not register for this solat course... only 80 seats available ( I guess now is much lesser because daily we in MRM receive quite a number of email to confirm their place in this solat Course... DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU THINK YOUR SOLAT IS PERFECT & I REPEAT DO NOT REGISTER IF YOUR SOLAT IS PERFECT AND YOU KNOW WHY YOU SOLAT WITH SUCH A MOVEMENT AT SPECIFIC TIME AND WHY YOU RECITE AND WHAT TO RECITE....




5 comments:

  1. kim : tak nampak sangatlah poster tu bro firdaus.. btw, macammane nak tahu solat kita dah perfect ke tak ? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, check pergerakan dan bacaan kita dalam solat dengan merujuk kepada kitab hadis Sahih Bukhari & Muslim dahulu... Boleh rujuk di laman hadis online - http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=75&translator=1&start=10&number=325 ataupun tidak fokus dalam solat ataupun walaupun solat banyak tapi seolah olah tidak memberikan impak kepada kita dengan menjadikan kita lebih penyabar, penyayang dan mempunyai akhlak yang baik... wallahualam...

      Delete
  2. Salam, do you really believe all that they say ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firdaus W.H. Wong, you are a Chinese who embraced Sunni Islam? Why did you do so, when the true Islam is ALAWI ISLAM, religion of Syrian President Bashar Al Assad?

    I am a Chinese who embraced Islam Alawi and I pray to IMAM ALI BIN ABI TALIB a.s., son-in-law of Muhammad s.a.w. 5 times a day. Each time after prayer, I drink wine (an alcoholic beverage) in accordance with Alawite Shia Sharia law.

    Muslims in Syria believe IMAM ALI is God-incarnated, in the same way Christians believe Jesus is God-man. Muslims pray 5 times a day to their savior God Imam Ali and his wife, Fatimah, queen of heaven.

    Why do you not pray to Imam Ali?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for you... waiting for you....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and take some time off to read and May it benefit everyone. Everything that is good come from Allah and for every shortcoming come from me. I appreciate all your criticism, suggestion and comment. No permission needed to share as all belong to Allah. Jazakallahu Khaira (May Allah Reward You with Good) for your time and comment....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...