Life of a Reverted Muslim

"O believers enter into Islam completely and do not follow the footsteps of Shaitan, surely he is your clear-cut enemy. If you falter after receiving the clear-cut message, then keep in mind that Allah is Mighty, Wise. Are they waiting for Allah to come down to them in the shadow of clouds, along with the angels, and make His decision known? Ultimately all matters will be presented to Allah for decision"
(Surah Al-Baqara, Ayah 208-210)


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Twin Brother, Different Ending!



This a story about a twin brother. They came from a broken family where their father is abusive whereas their mother never care about them neither.

They grew up together in the same situation but they have a very different life.

The younger brother became a successful lawyer while the elder brother become most wanted criminal.

The elder brother become a hardcore criminal and has been successful running/avoiding the authority but as fated, the authority manage to caught him. He been put on trial and court found he is guilty and sentenced him to 30yrs in jail.

When the elder brother left the court, the reporter who cover his trials manage to ask him a question;

Reporter :

"Why you become so involved in crime and do you regret all your wrongdoings?"

Elder Brother replied;

"I grew up in a broken family, my father always abuse me & my brother. My mother never care about us neither. I never enjoy my childhood as I dunno the meaning of being a happy person. I need money to survive & my parent is not helping at all and from there I involve in crime. IS MY PARENT FAULT THAT I BECOME INVOLVED IN CRIME!!!

As soon as he finished his replied, the policeman lead him to a patrol car and he start his 30yrs in jail.

In the meantime, the younger brother has been invited to a famous talk show here to share about his success story & here is his answer to identical question.

Host :

"What make & inspire you to be a successful lawyer?"

Younger brother replied :

"Me & my brother grew up in a broken family. Our father is abusive & our mother never care about us either. We never enjoy our childhood as we dunno the meaning of being a happy person. We need money so I study hard to ESCAPE from this CIRCLE. I knew I cant change the situation of how I been brought up but I knew I CAN SHAPE THE FUTURE of my generation to lead a happy life. I THANKS MY PARENTS for everything they have gave us. If not because of THEM, I wont become a lawyer today. I LEARN NOT TO BE LIKE THEM & DETERMINE TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LIFE"

As we can read here that a twin brother with the same upbringing but with a different ending. You cant change the world but you definitely can change the way you look at the world. Instead of complaining the situation is against you and you been left behind, you should look how you can adapt to the situation and change yourself.

People who is successful today because they change themselves as shown in the following verses;

"For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before & behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people punishment, there can be no turning back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect"

(Al-Ra'd Verse 11)


"O ye who believe! Save yourselves & your families from Fire who fuel is Men & Stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who flinch not (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do (precisely) what they are commanded.

(At-Tahriim Verse 66)


Excuse make you feel good, excuse make you feel better, excuse make you feel free of liability BUT excuse will bring you no where near to your objective (Jannah) & to Allah. Change start deep inside out and not outside in. If you feel lost, refer to the Quran & Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).


"We send down (stage by stage) in the Quran that which is healing and a mercy to those believe: to the unjust it causes nothing but loss after loss"

(Al-Israa' Verse 82)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and take some time off to read and May it benefit everyone. Everything that is good come from Allah and for every shortcoming come from me. I appreciate all your criticism, suggestion and comment. No permission needed to share as all belong to Allah. Jazakallahu Khaira (May Allah Reward You with Good) for your time and comment....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...