Life of a Reverted Muslim

"O believers enter into Islam completely and do not follow the footsteps of Shaitan, surely he is your clear-cut enemy. If you falter after receiving the clear-cut message, then keep in mind that Allah is Mighty, Wise. Are they waiting for Allah to come down to them in the shadow of clouds, along with the angels, and make His decision known? Ultimately all matters will be presented to Allah for decision"
(Surah Al-Baqara, Ayah 208-210)


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm proud of you....



Alhamdulilah... This might be my shortest post so far but is ok. I not feeling well at this moment because of flu. After Maghrib I went for a nap and wake up 9.15pm for Isyak & dinner. While having dinner my wife told me June sms asking am I online tonight. In fact i have no plan to online as I have no mood (you know la flu kan) but I said "boleh online sekarang".

I quickly finish my meal & take my flu medicine (sleepy juga now while writing this). June told me there is a cases that she had on hand now but she is not sure. What cases I cant reveal as everything is confidential until further notice...

In fact in the afternoon, Kuang Beng, Ultraman (Zhang Farish), Des Tiny, Bro Nazrin, Nurul Izzah & other (I apologize if I didnt mention you here, old ppl is like this) have cases on hand... Alhamdulilah... It seems like our last weekend gathering in Ipoh not going to waste. More & more people has express their intention to join our movement & to help... ALLAHUAKBAR!!!

Alhamdulilah... Thanks and praise to Allah for opening up our brother & sister mind & heart to come out and help. Ya Allah, thanks you for all this and May Allah will always guide us and give us strength to continue this work...

I AM PROUD OF YOU - BROTHER & SISTER....


p/s If you would like to join our group & movement, please "like" Malaysia Reverted Muslim page. May Allah bless your effort. Amin..



2 comments:

  1. BE MORE ACTIVE TO TALK ABOUT ISLAM TO THE SABAHAN N SARAWAKIAN..IM SO PROUD OF U...VERU UPSET CANT BE LIKE U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

    Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and take some time off to read and May it benefit everyone. Everything that is good come from Allah and for every shortcoming come from me. I appreciate all your criticism, suggestion and comment. No permission needed to share as all belong to Allah. Jazakallahu Khaira (May Allah Reward You with Good) for your time and comment....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...